- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Farewell to Manzanar by Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston
my fave is definitely All the Bright Places (this made me sob) but Farewell to Manzanar is a close second.
this month was book slump month for me :((. i only managed to complete 4 books but hey atleast I read!! All the Bright Places really messed me up and put me into a slump, but you’ll see below, I recovered quickly!!
- The Summer of Broken Rules by K.L. Waither
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle
- Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
- Layla by Colleen Hoover
- Stuck With You by Ali Hazelwood
- Better Than the Movies by Lynn Painter
- Mr. Wrong Number by Lynn Painter
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
- It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
this was a good month for me!! 12 books after a big reading slump is pretty impressive :))
my faves in July would probably be The Kiss Quotient and the trilogy of The Summer I Turned Pretty, it reminded me of the books I read when I was younger!! The Summer of Broken Rules was also pretty good, I definitely recommend it :))!
i really procrastinated on getting this particular post out, so yay for me!! that’s all for this post, byeee !!